Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tarot Guide…an Apostle of LOVE

Love is all that everyone looks for...so exchanging Love Rings would mean “I give myself to you”...this requires a whole huge heart of truth, trust, confidence, will power, honesty and life long commitment to the relationship. I’m sure all lovers, soon-to-be Brides and Grooms have several questions to ask…Is the person the right one? Will this relationship last? Are we lucky together? What risks might it curtail and so on…?

You can strengthen all these with the help of Tarot guide to love. Tarot card reading is an ancient method of foretelling events in one’s future. The reading however, is best to be left for the experts of this art of interpretation….unless, you’ve mastered it yourself! For wrong interpretation may also not be so worthy. This is not at all simple as it may sound, you need to know the card layouts and its meanings, requires immense deep psychic impressions, and never should it be interpreted to risk one’s soul. So please do keep it simple…

This can definitely help you reveal the truth within your lover’s heart…foresee where your relationship is really going ... explore if the person feel right about it all and if so to happen, the reading CAN get you all ready, set and finally head you to the ‘Knottin’ Ceremony’.

Few interpretations you may want to know:

The Lovers

This card purely interprets love echelon in one’s life…and it may also mean friends and family, depending on the situation and moment of its interpretation.

Its got an angel or a cupid, a man and a woman, two trees (Adam and Eve with one tree having a serpent and apples), in some decks one tree has flowerings, while the other has fruits, in some decks there is a man standing between two women too.

This card seemed to have been originally called just LOVE, following the sequence of tarot reading after the Emperor. This card helps you make the right decision and lends a hand to get things simpler.

Chetna Parekh, a veteran tarot interpreter from the City who used to write for Hyderabad Deccan Chronicle and Times of India says, “Tarot reading is all about questions of science.” This card may also sometime mean ‘perfect communication’, maybe about finding something your soul totally requires. So if you happen to choose this card, you will be told to trust you instincts, to choose the same career, challenge, person or thing you're strongly drawn to, no matter how scary, difficult, how irrational or troublesome – for its said to be worth a choice for your future.

Well, I’ve tried it…I did ask couple of questions of my love relationship and Chetna confirmed through the cards that I was already in a relationship…that I am! The guy is good…aahhh he is! Looks pretty stable in his career…pretty much! Marriage foreseen pretty soon…eeuuuuwww WOW! And seem to be the dominating one…ok actually, maybe?? And this is where I’ve cautioned myself! I can’t expect everything to be perfect but I definitely don’t want him to be dominating one either. So I’m working on to stand by my words and just be myself- nothing like it! To be dominated is anyway just allowing your partner to pull your strings…I could control that. Thanks Chetna!

You could go for it too! By the time I am ready to tie the knot myself…he would no longer be the dominating one. That’s what I was talking about…it helps you make the right move. This art is the art of helping you see your own reflections and of the world around you too. So go for it and have a healthy interpretation to it all, be it good or bad! For life is all about ‘pursuit of happiness’ but in a rational manner!!

What I heard from many:

* If you are now thinking of buying a set of tarot deck for yourself…NEVER! Always have it GIFTED…

* If you already own one, never share it with anyone…it so said to lose its spiritual vibrations and the individual power of connectivity that the cards hold with you.

No comments: