Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An ode to life and friendship…opening of my third-eye!

In the mist of strangers, I yet joined a new company for victuals and to maintain my existing class (whatever I had, wherever I fitted) and to dodge myself off from probable bleak future redundancy. The thought and reason for me joining there was however, a total emotional knot...with a hope to untie it easy in good times. But alas!

This is the chapter of my life that got me assembled to a large degree. For good or bad, the place taught me a lot…from handling mental push to refurnishing my ethical being, from avoiding head-pains to owing to some joyful souls. Life was there with me…with yet another face. It was striking and attractive yet lacked the depth and peace that soon created a vacuum of rationale and sound justification. I started to ignore what was around me, what affected me the most and what fetched me so-called happiness. I started to scale and measure every bit of ignorance and avoidance- what and who had the most. Everything in life turned out to a blanket of vague mysteries…unfolding and defraying every glimpse of moments lived. It was sure a journey…a learning curve!

Ignoring all my mass destructive experiences…this is an undemanding dedication to all my folks and friends of Hyderabad who made my existence a royal bliss. From curative conservations to gleeful acts, from prompt outings to mortifying parental combats (like the episode of Vista-Aunt-Lalita).

Som and Kavitha the ex-Gooleites with their ever Google(ing) nature reduced the atmospheric heat that normally encased me. Som being my lady and Kavitha our Godmother, only had a hut to be build for their tripled impish fun together…Living like We’re Dying.





Poker and Nchum, two superb innocent lads, always in an attempt to get off their naïve shells… sadly, too childlike by heart. Hope Nchum has set aside my brunt hair (sheltered it!!) for I have doomed it to haunt him in future. Poker my Mind-Guru…well words are boundless to share his side. Endless ‘hookah’ convos, ever-bestowing knowledge that never really got into my jiffy head, feral sight-seeing and momentary crushes. Sheer fun! I yet have more names to add on to my folks’ list…surely an enduring mix!













And, this is one kid who is adorably lovable…Topps, with a genuine heart for sonorous memories, who always had a nose to trouble me and have endangered my life if not having him invited for my wedding. Scary!! This write-up, also to be a reminder, in case.





Yea, now about my BYOM gang. Camped in Barkhatpura with five permanent members, where Jules normally shadowing the inebriated space, however, the clear night skies luckily have helped me retain those fond memories, totally unscratched and ever-joyous. Rich and Skinny (what an irony!)-both self-manufactured knew the world much more than their ages and were more a westerner than an Indian. (Intended: People can however connect to Skinny online for his ancestral or hereditary history…would make my dedication more worthy.)



















The ‘lazy pilot’ is yet to land on my runway…so here he comes. The one who bothered least about the world (except few temperamental political opinion and observations) - where there was ease…there was Karthik, an absolute balm for solitude.

The pilot now accompanied by a wackiest friend Jules, has always been a pain in my spine for funny weird reason. A generous person with an annoying set of regular emotional outbreaks that made me feel utterly suicidal.His mulish and browbeating nature would piss me off to the core.










All their voices are echoing my space here now...making me reflect their images back on my hanged wall-mirror there.
And I see you all!!


No comments: