Thursday, August 13, 2009

Irony….On you

I felt the feeling of oneness
I felt the feeling of betrayal too
On you I decided my happiness
On you I relied for my being.
Tis’ to explain love…

I smirked for gifts and promises
I cried of vocal suffocation
On you I ravaged my time
On you I evaporated my faith.
Tis’ to explain irony of love…

I dreamt to be a companion
I vowed for truth and devotion
On you I imagined a pillar
On you I designed the wedding ring
Tis’ to explain innocence of love…

I agreed to all your odds
I grounded to all your decisions
On you I baffled my identity
On you I decayed my pride
Tis’ to explain willingness to love…

I now see you a commoner
I now pray for your corrosion
On you I hear the hunger’s cry
On you I see a prisoner’s regret
Tis’ to explain demise of my love….

I today see that same devotion
I witness the same willingness
On you I see nothing today
On him I see everything
Tis’ to explain revival of his love….


No comments: